Psychology Graduate Roles
- Job Reference: 00095233-1
- Date Posted: 4 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Ashford, Kent
- Salary: £14,000 to £22,000
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
Psychology students and graduates - Have you thought about becoming an education psychologist? Then apply now to work as a SEND Teaching Assistant in a Special Educational Needs school.
We have a range of full-time and part-time opportunities for SEN Teaching Assistants within local schools.
£70 - £80 per day (School working day average of 6hrs)
Simply Education are currently work alongside schools in the East Kent area who support children with mental health challenges. The schools pride themselves on building a future for children, enabling them to leave education with the tools to be independent and succeed in life.
The schools are seeking teaching assistants who can provide in-class emotional support for children. Class sizes are no bigger than 9. The successful applicant will be working closely on a 1-1 basis or occasionally with small groups of children. You will be required to work with children and young people with a range of needs including Autism, ADHD, SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health).
The key skills required for this position are:
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson at the Kent office for more information. ((phone number removed))
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available