Graduate Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||£20000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare etc|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 11:52|
RGB are currently representing a growing consultancy based near to Reading who are looking for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their team. Ideally you will have between 0 to 2 years experience and be keen to develop your skills within an Infrastructure Design based role.
The civil engineering department comprises of a team of highly experienced engineers led by the Engineering Director.
They offer a range of services ranging from engineering site appraisals at pre-acquisition stage through to planning support and the production of working drawings. They specialise in providing design services for residential, commercial and educational land use developments.
Below is a brief list of their civil engineering services that you will find yourself involved with should you be successful in your application:
- Due diligence and pre-acquisition appraisals;
- NPPF compliant Flood Risk Assessments;
- Drainage Strategies and Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) Statements;
- Utilities Assessments;
- Detailed Design and production of working drawings;
- Section 104 adoptable drainage designs to Sewers for Adoption standards;
- Section 185 sewer diversion designs to Sewers for Adoption standards;
- Section 38 and 278 detailed Highway Designs;
- Earthworks designs and cut & fill appraisals;
Salary: Flexible dependent on experience (expected 20k – 26k + package)
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB Network.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Civil Engineer - Central London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£28000 - £35000 per annum
£28000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Assistant Civil Engineer
£22000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Senior Civil Engineer
£40000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension