|Location||Burton upon Trent||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£20000 - £23000 per annum||Sector||Estate Agency & Property Management|
We are looking for someone who can work on their own initiative and to tight deadlines as this is essential.
The successful Property Manager will also have great attention to detail and the ability to make decisions on their own.
• Dealing with maintenance issues
• Liaising with landlords and tenants – keeping both parties up to date
• Chasing payments
• Organising and conducting viewings
• Carrying out property inspections
• Dealing with and resolving complaints
• Preparing tenancy documentation and conducting check – ins
• Deposit handling
• Other administration and customer service tasks as required
• Excellent timekeeping and organisational skills
• Clear telephone manner
• Attention to detail
• Customer focused attitude
• Professional approach
• Computer Literate
• Clean driving license
• Property management experience is preferred but not essential
In return my client is offering a salary of £20.000 to 25.000. Also 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Working hours 8:30am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday with alternative Saturdays. When working a Saturday you will receive a day off in the week.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience. Then please click apply! or email email@example.com Or call 01283 512225 and ask for Kym!