|Job Title:||Property Manager|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Yardley|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 16:41|
£20,000 - £25,000
Peterborough with car parking
This lettings team are so busy we need to increase the numbers and bring a new experienced lettings or Property Manager into the mix as soon as we can. Due to the nature and volume of this agency you will not be required to be a sales person this is very much looking after investors and building relationships with landlords in order to service their portfolio to the best of my client's ability. This is a fun place to work with a busy work hard, play hard attitude and you will receive excellent training along with the opportunity to widen you experience into other areas of the Lettings business, with new projects coming on and plenty in the pipeline my client is thriving because they do an excellent job and you could be a part of this first class team.
• Monday to Friday with Saturday working – one a month - 9am – 1pm
• Looking after landlord's portfolio of properties
• Resolving issues
• Overseeing Properties
• Finding tenants
• Carrying out inspections
• Building relationships with landlords and tenants
• The opportunity to work on new projects within the property market
• To work in a busy, friendly and very successful team
• Experience within Lettings or Property Management
• Excellent telephone manner
• Professional attitude with a desire to progress and
• Enjoy meeting with landlords face to face
• Be committed to providing high calibre service
• Be able to solve problems quickly and efficiently
• Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere where the work is variety
• Be able to get on board with new ideas and new ways of working
• Be adaptable in your approach
• Proactive individual required as you will not be micro managed
If you are interested int his role we would be keen to speak to you as soon as possible to secure an immediate interview.
Please click Apply Now to send me your CV in the strictest of confidence
All applicants should have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions. Due to the large number of responses we receive if you haven't heard from us in 14 days please understand your application was not successful on this occasion.
Pertemps - a local family run business working in the recruitment field for over 60 years. We recruit from the Peterborough branch looking to support you with your next role. We cover Cambridgeshire so if you feel this role isn't quite right for you, get in touch sending your CV and a short cover note outlining what you would like to do and we shall see how we can help.
Always looking for Paralegal, Legal Secretaries, Medical Secretaries, Customer Services, Sales, Chefs and a range of temporary opportunities including drivers and warehouse personnel – speak to Greg.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's