|Job Title:||Property Manager|
|Salary:||£17500 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: No sales & 1 in 4 weekends|
|Contact Name:||Kate Yardley|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 17:19|
With Car Parking
£17,500 - £20,000 + bonus + benefits + career opportunities
Working for a unique and ambitious company based in the heart of Peterborough, due to winning a large piece of business we are looking to recruit two or three Property Managers to support with the additional workload.
You will have a busy day visiting your properties and maintaining your desk whist in the office, therefore you must be able to drive.
- Managing existing properties and keeping landlords update at all time
- Overseeing check ins and check outs
- Renewing contracts and amending
- Carrying our viewings, move-ins, final inspections
- Finding tenants for new properties
- Working on holiday lets as well as private lets
- Running all the administration and maintenance that comes with the holiday and service lets
- Keeping up to date with all Property legislation
- Booking contractors to maintain the decoration and repairs to all properties
- Carrying out inventories prior to move in dates
- Handle all administration attached to your properties
- Experienced within the Property Management field from a lettings desk or property management company.
- Full driving license
- Able to use your own initiative
- You will need to be motivated and organised
- A service focused approach is essential in this role
- Have the skills to handle complaints and solve problems quickly
- Smart and professional appearance at all times
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Please give me a call to discuss further or click apply to send me your CV.
All applicants should have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions.
Pertemps - a local family run business working in the recruitment field for over 60 years. We recruit from the Peterborough branch looking to support you with your next role. We cover Cambridgeshire so if you feel this role isn't quite right for you, get in touch sending your CV and a short cover note outlining what you would like to do and we shall see how we can help.
Always looking for Administration, Account Managers, Paralegal, Legal Secretaries, Medical Secretaries, Customer Services, Sales, Chefs and a range of temporary opportunities including drivers and warehouse personnel – speak to Greg.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's