|Job Title:||Property Manager|
|Salary:||£23000 - £26000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Katherine White|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 11:34|
You will be working a 40 hour week Monday - Friday with some Saturday mornings, typically 6 in 16, time given off in lieu
You will receive a salary of £23,000 - £26,000 realistic OTE
Competitive salary, team commission, 20 days holiday (increasing a day each year of service to max of 25), private medical care (after 12 months) and company pension
Pool car provided
You will be working as part of an enthusiastic team and have responsibility for a large managed portfolio of about 140 properties
Reporting to the Senior Property Manager your main areas of responsibility will include; management of tenancies, management of maintenance issues, tenancy check outs and their subsequent deposit negotiations.
As the ideal candidate you must have a proven track record of property management, have expert knowledge of tenancy related legislation (ideally ARLA/NAEA qualified), and be experienced at dealing with the tenancy deposit scheme.
On a personal level great autonomy is given with this role so you must thrive in a busy environment, relish responsibility and the challenges this brings, be thoroughly organized and appreciate the value of customer service.
We understand the vital role a quality property manager plays in a successful letting agency and we are therefore pleased to offer a very competitive salary, team commission, private medical care and company pension. The successful candidate will also receive continued professional development.
- Management of tenancies.
- Management of maintenance issues, tenancy check outs and their subsequent deposit negotiations.
- Maintaining accurate data base of managed properties - WINMAN Cfp software
- Property inspections and subsequent reports
- Tenancy extensions / renewals / rent increases
- Gas Safety Certificate, DVCR and EICR renewals
- Maintaining landlords general duty of care
- Issuing of legal notices
- Management of Maintenance Issues
- Management of day to day maintenance issues
- Management of external contractors
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Tenancy Check Outs
- Acknowledgment of notices - Landlord and Tenant
- End of tenancy check outs
- Deposit returns / negotiations / disputes within the tenancy deposit scheme
- Management of cleaning / maintenance work
- General advice to Landlords of unmanaged properties
If you would like to have an informal chat about this excellent Property manager job please feel free to call me in the office on 0117 9226500.
Click apply or send your CV with a covering letter to Katherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£18000 - £22000 per annum
£17000 - £22000 per annum
Trainee Property manger
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Business Development Manager
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Field Operations Manager - North Scotland
Field role covering the North of Scotland
Up to £39,000 depending on experience