|Salary||£10 - £12 per hour||Sector||Building & Construction|
My client, is looking for a multi-skilled Property Maintenance Technician to join their small team.
The Property Maintenance Technician role will involve carrying out all types of property maintenance and upkeep of Industrial properties in and around Tamworth. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with good career progression for the right candidate.
- Electrical work
- General building maintenance
- Brick work
- Changing locks
- Gutter and roof repairs
- Liaising with customers on their premises
To be considered for the Property Maintenance Technician role you must demonstrate the following:
- Multi-skilled all round Property Maintenance Technician
- Basic electrical knowledge
- General building and ground work experience
- Painting & decorating skills
- Working with wood and various materials
- Fork Lift CB /Reach and Digger certificates/experience will be an advantage
In return you can expect an hourly rate of £10 - £12 dependant on experience.
Working 40 hours per week Monday - Friday 08.00 - 16.30
Interested? Please click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org