|Salary||Parking||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
The sucessful candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Ability to multi-task across electrical, mechanical, carpentry and building disciplines at a basic level.
- Trained in the use of hardware tools and electrical equipment.
- Basic building knowledge.
- Experience in understanding and being aware of waorkplace safe working practices. Previous maintenance experience.
To be considered for this exciting Property Maintenance Operative role you will need the following qualifications:
- The Government's apprenticeship standard for 'Property Maintenance Operatives'
- Basic English and Maths understanding and functional application (Level 1)
The candidate will have the following skills:
- Must be able to set and negotiate priorities for themselves and follow programme workload to achieve results and meet deadlines.
- Capable of working in a demand driven service.
- Ability to work safely with minimum supervision
- Good organisation and time management skills
Our client is looking for a Property Maintenance Operative to join their busy team, you will have the following Personal Qualities:
- Team player
- Resourceful, driven, with a can do attitude
- Highly motivated and works on their own initiative
- A commitment to quality and safety.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely and effectively with staff at all levels within the organisation.
Other requirements for this role:
- UK Driving Licence
- Ability to travel between sites
- Able to work flexibly
- Car driver/mobile worker
- Participate in on call 24/7 on call rota
- May need to manage distressing or emotional circumstances
The working hours are Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00, the candidate will be expected to participate in an out of hours rota which covers 24 hours, 7 days a week.
The salary is £17,787 to £20,448 pa dependant on experience.
You will be required to work at any Oxfordshire location owned or serviced by the trust.
Please apply with your up to date CV.