Property Maintenance Operative
|Job Title:||Property Maintenance Operative|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gilder-Grimes|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 08:15|
The sucessful candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Ability to multi-task across electrical, mechanical, carpentry and building disciplines at a basic level.
- Trained in the use of hardware tools and electrical equipment.
- Basic building knowledge.
- Experience in understanding and being aware of waorkplace safe working practices. Previous maintenance experience.
To be considered for this exciting Property Maintenance Operative role you will need the following qualifications:
- The Government's apprenticeship standard for 'Property Maintenance Operatives'
- Basic English and Maths understanding and functional application (Level 1)
The candidate will have the following skills:
- Must be able to set and negotiate priorities for themselves and follow programme workload to achieve results and meet deadlines.
- Capable of working in a demand driven service.
- Ability to work safely with minimum supervision
- Good organisation and time management skills
Our client is looking for a Property Maintenance Operative to join their busy team, you will have the following Personal Qualities:
- Team player
- Resourceful, driven, with a can do attitude
- Highly motivated and works on their own initiative
- A commitment to quality and safety.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely and effectively with staff at all levels within the organisation.
Other requirements for this role:
- UK Driving Licence
- Ability to travel between sites
- Able to work flexibly
- Car driver/mobile worker
- Participate in on call 24/7 on call rota
- May need to manage distressing or emotional circumstances
The working hours are Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00, the candidate will be expected to participate in an out of hours rota which covers 24 hours, 7 days a week.
The salary is £17,787 to £20,448 pa dependant on experience.
You will be required to work at any Oxfordshire location owned or serviced by the trust.
Please apply with your up to date CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's