|Job Title:||Property Lawyer|
|Location:||Harrow on the Hill|
|Salary:||£19.47 - £23.80 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Bhavisha Halai|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 11:38|
Location: Harrow, HA1 2XY
Employer: Pertemps Recruitment for Harrow Council
Contract Type: Temp / Full time
A fantastic opportunity within Harrow Council for an experienced and self-motivated Property Lawyer to join our expanding team on a temp basis.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and committed individual to join us as a Property Lawyer for a 16 week assignment.
In return we pay a competitive rate of £19.47 - £23.80 per hour (DOE), other benefits include excellent training and support for career development and 21 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Your hours are work will be Mon - Fri - 8:45am - 5:00pm Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
To be successful in this role you would need to have the below skills & experience:
- Specialist knowledge and understanding of English law, practice and procedure in property matters.
- Experience of advising and conducting transactions in relation to property;
- Must be a qualified solicitor, barrister, fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives or appropriately qualified overseas lawyer.
Applicants must be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check or equivalent.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the development of HB Public Law with Team Leaders and Service Managers.
- To advise and have conduct of legal files on behalf of the Councils and to provide advice, representation and undertake research as requested in relation to property matters.
- To attend at meetings which may take place outside of normal office hours and off site as required.
- To advise members at committees in a proactive and politically sensitive manner; and to supervise temporarily assigned staff as and when needed.
Harrow Council is the 12th largest London borough by area and one of the most culturally diverse local authorities in the UK, making it a great place to live, work and visit. Located 10 miles from the city centre and just 13 minutes to Euston from Harrow & Wealdstone station there are great transport links via the Metropolitan Line, Watford DC Line and national rail service. It is easily accessible to the M1, M25 and A406.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's