|Location||Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||£20,391 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
We’re looking for a Coordinator to join our Commercial Property team on a 12 month fixed term basis to provide an effective range of support services, delivering excellent customer service, assisting and contributing to the delivery of an efficient and professional service within the team. We are looking for someone who is proactive and has experience of managing their own case load of transactions.
Your role will involve coordinating right to buy and acquire sales, including handling customer enquiries and processing all applications from the point of application to completion.
You may be involved in other activities in the team including which may include freehold and leasehold sales, shared ownership resales, remortgages, and supporting customers to purchase more shares in their shared ownership home.
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks for which attention to detail is key
- Co-ordinate your own case load of a range of property related transactions
- Liaise with solicitors, valuers, estate agents, mortgage lenders and both internal and external customers ensuring you deliver a great service.
What do you need?
- To be proactive and able to multi task, working independently under the supervision of the line manager
- A 'can do' attitude and a real desire to help our customers
- Strong IT skills are essential including Microsoft Word and Excel
- A good eye for detail and good numerical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment - flexibility is essential
- Ability to work within timescales to ensure we offer an efficient service
- A great team player but will also be able to work independently and on your own initiative
- Skills to build effective and lasting relationships built on trust and respect whilst also being a great ambassador for Bromford.
Closing date for applications is 10th May 2019
This is an exciting time to join Bromford; Glassdoor has named us as a top 5 best place to work in the UK for 2019 and we’ve merged with Merlin Housing and Severn Vale to create a new Bromford, meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We’ve set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
Our colleagues tell us they really value the benefits we offer, see the full list here.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. Bromford Housing Group will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us. All employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.