Hamilton, UK - Hybrid working arrangementCompensation:
Competitive + benefitsRole Type:
Full time / PermanentRole ID:
SF49016Amplify your impact
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Property Administrator at our Hamilton site.
As an international defence company, we support and enhance our customers' defence and security capabilities and critical assets, meeting their requirements of value for money, increased availability, modernisation, and flexibility.Babcock Corporate Services (BCS)
The Property Administrator role is based within our Babcock Corporate Services (BCS) business unit.
Babcock Corporate Services (BCS) is a global function, with our largest site being Lakeside in Portsmouth, but we operate from multiple sites around the world. BCS supplies and operates all IT, security, procurement, and finance Shared Services. We are embedded alongside the operations that we serve, enabling us to maintain close working relationships that support delivery to our customers. We drive standardisation, simplification, and automation across Babcock, to help generate sustainable value for the group and our external customers.The role
The difference our new Property Administrator will make
As a Property Administrator , you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. You'll provide efficient project and administrative support across all aspects of the Babcock property portfolio.
Day to day, you'll control and manage data input to the Group Property Database to ensure all records are adequately maintained. Control and manage environmental data system including monitoring for completeness and accuracy, extracting reports, and setting up user accounts. You'll act as an initial central point of contact for all general Babcock property queries whilst liaising with Divisional Finance teams to ensure all authorised invoices are paid within payment terms. Maintain several department and company facing SharePoint sites. Additionally, you'll be involved in providing project support in relation to company Carbon Strategy and Sustainability initiatives.
At Babcock, we have a history of helping talent go far. With our track record of innovation, you'll continually develop your knowledge and expertise.
We offer flexible working to give people more options to better integrate their work and personal life, whilst ensuring that business needs are met. This role provides a hybrid working arrangement with at least 2 days in the office per week.Essential experience
What we offer
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications and general use of computer applications, in particular SharePoint.
- Highly proficient demonstrated administration and organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Stakeholder management at multiple levels.
- General knowledge of Property and Environment.
Generous benefits including:
Babcock International For over 130 years, we have helped to defend nations, protect communities, and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal. Change begins with our people and our shared Principles: be curious; be courageous; own and deliver; think: outcomes; collaborate; and be kind. These values not only guide the way we work, but also our efforts to reach net-zero carbon. Yes, our ambitions are big, but together, we can achieve them.Armed Forces Covenant
- Generous holiday allowance of25 days plus bank holidays
- Reservist in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to8% of salary, with life assurance
- Pension members - death in service 4 times base salary
- Paternity - 2 full weeks' pay
- Maternity & Adoption leave - 20 weeks full pay - 13 weeks SMP
- CSP - Up to 5 years' service - 26 weeks full pay, 5 to 10 years' service - 39 weeks full pay, 10 years plus - 52 weeks full pay
- Working from home and flexible work patterns
- Employee assistance programme supporting physical, mental, and financial wellbeing
- Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts, and our Share Ownership Scheme
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to be at your best
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. If you are a reservist in the armed forces, we provide up to ten days special paid leave in support of your training commitments.Application Guidance
All applications should be made online. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.#LI-POST#LI-HYBRIJob Segment:
Developer, Sharepoint, CSR, Database, Technology, Management