|Salary||£14.73 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
This is a temporary role to start ASAP until August initially and will pay £14.73 per hour.
The Property Administrator will provide administrative support to Homeowner Services Officers and the wider team, to deliver responsive, customer-focused front line services to homeowners. They will also provide administrative support in delivering and accounting for services to all Homeowner Services customers. Duties include:
- Take responsibility for providing a comprehensive administration service to the team.
- Handle initial customer enquiries and requests for repairs, over the telephone, email and letter.
- Review and develop all standard documentation and templates within the team, in accordance with changes to the service.
- Ensure consistent and accurate information, documents and letters are available and in use, issue standard letters to customers under the instruction of the Homeowner Services Officer.
- Ensure all customer and property records are kept up to date.
- Carry out data input tasks as required by the Homeowner Services team.
- Support the Homeowner Services team in resolving any issues with process and procedures, and with resolving customer issues.
- Adhere to the principles of Data Protection and GDPR at all times when handling customers' personal data.
- Protect customers by identifying safeguarding concerns and making appropriate referrals.
- Customer service experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and manage own workload and set personal priorities.
- Ability to organise workload effectively and work methodically on own initiative.
- Technically proficient in the use of databases.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Experience of taking minutes at formal meetings.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office with experience of planning and delivery of large scale mail outs.
- Experience of working to deadlines and targets.
- Experience of administration systems and procedures.
- Relevant Housing Management experience is desirable