|Job Title:||Projects Administrator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £19000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 12:08|
Location - Helston, Cornwall
Salary - £18,000 - £19,000
Reporting to - Project Manager
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date - ASAP
A company I am currently working with are looking for an experienced individual who has experience in Facilities or Construction and can assist the Project Manager(s) with their daily tasks and overall projects.
Main responsibilities and duties of the successful Project Administrator -
- Produce, maintain and analyse project reports with objective of supplying Project Managers with up to date report on overdue and current Projects.
- Produce forecasted start and completion data for Project Managers and Regional Manager to enable submission to client.
- Create job files and update relevant documents associated with project works throughout the life cycle of the specific project to enable compliance with health and safety legislation and client requirements.
- Coordinate issue and control of health and safety risk assessments and method statements (RAMS) for current activities.
- Maintain required finance reports for core contract and projects enabling accurate forecasting of monthly turnover.
- Monitor and maintain the additional works/construction system to provide the latest accurate information to senior management.
- Communicate with customers via email and telephone regarding job status, delays and start and completion dates.
- Co-ordinate with contract co-ordinators on availability of staff.
- Provide point of contact for all cliental; both internal and external.
- Use management software to monitor and close out works for timely invoicing.
- Review, raise, submit and monitor purchase orders for any contracts.
- Monitor calls coming into the office, dealing with any internal/external queries.
- Facilitate minutes during any required meetings.
Essential skills and qualifications for the successful Project Administrator -
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy using software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel to produce correspondence, documents, reports, databases and spreadsheets.
- Ability to produce, maintain and analyse financial and operational reports.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple work streams within a dynamic environment.
- Responsibility to follow up on actions based on various deadlines and differing priorities.
- Build strong internal and external relationships.
- Able to work independently without regular supervision.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent time management.
If this Project Administrator role is of an interest to you then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB Or APPLY now to submit your CV for consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30 - £35 per hour
Senior Structural Engineer
£38000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: 7% pension, 27 days holiday, flexible working
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, flexible benefits
Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Contracts Manager - New Build Construction
£62250 - £75000 per annum