|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Location: City of London
My client are a leading Facilities Management service provider, who delivery FM contracts regionally across the Commercial and Public Sector.
We are on the lookout for an Assistant Project Manager to join the team and assist in delivering Projects/Programmes up to £1million in value across various government critical sites in the City of London.
• Assisting on design proposal with the client
• Be compliant to customers procedures and site standards
• Manage bid submission process
• Budget Control
• Assist on appointment of team members and subcontractor appointments
• Delivering projects on time to company and client standards.
Due to the nature of the role, you must be a British National who has worked in the UK for the last 10 years. You will also need a clear record to pass the security clearance.