Project Quotation Manager
|Job Title:||Project Quotation Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £54000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Crissy Stone|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 14:54|
If so, we have the ideal role…
We are working in partnership with our global client and looking to recruit for a Project Quotation Manager for one of their sites based in Oxfordshire.
The Project Quotation Manager is responsible for establishing and leading the cross functional quotation team of managers and senior technical associates.
You will develop quotations for customer funded Product development, continuous improvement and scale up projects.
A few of the key responsibilities -
Starting with inputs from sales and marketing, you will take ownership of developing the quotations -
- Ensure that the quotations team understand the commercial position and customer needs, liaising closely with the relevant Commercial Manager
- Lead the quotation team to agree and optimise a delivery strategy for the project
- Work with the quotation team and suppliers to convert the delivery strategy to an outline project plan
- Determine and document project timelines, resource requirements, budget requirements and any other project dependencies
Skills and experince required -
- Comprehensive experince of project strategy, scoping and estimating gained in a technical development and industrialisation environment.
- Scope analysis and definition
- Project implementation strategy development
- Project timeline and resource planning
- Project budget estimation and management
- Project risk management
- Significant project experince within a Product Development and Industrialisation environment
- Full understanding in depth of the full product introduction life cycle from concept through to volume scale up
This is a full time, permanent opportunity. The salary for this role is highly competitive.
If you have the above skills and expertise, why wait... APPLY NOW
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's