Project Planner / Scheduler
£270 -£340 per day
RT Consulting have delivered innovative change and transformation to the UK Government, Defence, Financial Services, Rail and Utilities Sectors for over 30 years.
We have developed trusted partnerships amongst the Top Consultancies and our Consultants are challenged to bring their expert knowledge and creativity to drive sustainable and lasting change across our programmes.
Due to our continued success with our UK Defence Partners, we are looking for experienced Project Planners / Schedulers with extensive and in depth Primavera P6 knowledge to join one of our largest programmes at RT Consulting.
Due to the nature of this programme, our Project Planners / Scehdulers will need to be Security Cleared to SC or BPSS level.
You will be working directly on client site based in the South West, working closely with Clients and key Project Stakeholders whilst implementing long lasting business wide change. As the Project Planner / Scheduler on this programme you will be responsible for:
* Scheduling / Planning the project activities in Primavera P6
* Developing, maintaining and monitoring project schedules
* Identifying, analysing and providing innovative solutions
Your experience as the Project Planner / Scheduler will be:
* An In-depth knowledge and understanding of Primavera 6 (P6) and the associated tools
* Extensive practical application in scheduling
* A deep understanding of the concepts of Schedule Management
* Previous experience performing and reviewing planning and scheduling functions which include schedule development, control and analysis
Please note that due to a large number of applications we are not always able to respond to you if you are not suitable for the project, however we will hold on to your CV for future projects