|Salary||£350 per day||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Our client in Swindon is currently undergoing a large system implementation which is currently being rolled out to teams worldwide.
As an experienced Project Manager/Planner you will be responsible for data collection, updating of project plans, management of the RAID log, production of reports and providing regular updates to the Operations Lead.
You will ideally have been involved with similar size projects and understand that a can-do attitude and sensible approach ensures that tight project milestones are met.
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Project Manager who can demonstrate successful delivery.
- Prince 2/Agile/PROSCI qualifications preferable but not mandatory if you can instead demonstrate experience of successful project delivery.
- IT literate with particularly strong skills across Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of planning, scheduling, and organising training for large system roll-outs.
- Previous involvement with large ERP (SAP, Oracle, Sales Force…) implementations.
- Utility experience desirable but not mandatory
- You will be well organised and someone who thrives with structure and detail
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Team Player. Ability to work with and influence others to achieve the goals in hand
What's in it for you:
You will be responsible for the planned move of circa 1000 people from old ways to new ways of working. Our client is managing one of the largest SAP implementations in Europe and you will play a pivotal role in the successful operational deployment of the project.
Closing date is 17th September 20119