|Job Title:||Project Officer|
|Salary:||£12.53 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anamaria Colceriu|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 13:34|
Description of the role:
37 hours Per week
Start: 1st April
Contract ends: 31st August 2019
The post will involve travel and periods away from home, for which expenses are provided.
Deliver training to young people and schools, and Career-long Professional Learning (CLPL) modules to teachers in conjunction with the SUP Learning Officer
Deliver training to community groups and individuals in existing projects and as part of a four-month touring celebratory exhibition at venues in Edinburgh, Inverness and Glasgow.
Support the delivery of learning resources for inclusion in the end-of-project legacy documentation.
Contribute to the delivery of evaluation activities.
- A degree in education, architecture, archaeology, history or a related discipline and/or relevant work experience
- Experience of delivering training to adults and young people in the cultural sector
- Experience in the preparation of educational resources for young people
- Experience of working with creative and digital professionals to deliver workshops
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team, as well as ability to work independently
- Experience of delivery of outdoor learning
- Knowledge and practical experience of using maps and archival material to investigate the Scottish built environment
- Experience of using digital technologies and social media in learning projects
- Knowledge and practical experience of building survey methodologies, including the use of analogue and digital techniques
- Good knowledge of photography and oral history recording
If you have what it takes please send your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's