|Salary||£12.53 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Description of the role:
- Support the delivery of web resources and digital content on the SUP website and social media
- Liaise with HES Communications Team to support the delivery of project PR
- Deliver a variety of project communications including promotional material (such as leaflets.e-newsletter, etc), website content and social media activities.
- Deliver crowdsourcing workshops in existing projects and as part of four-month touring celebratory exhibition at venues in Edinburgh, Inverness and Glasgow
- Contribute to the delivery of evaluation activities.
37 hours Per week
Start: 1st April
Contract ends: 31st August 2019
The post will involve travel and periods away from home, for which expenses are provided.
- Knowledge and practical experience of delivering internal and external communications and PR for projects and/or organisations
- Experience of managing social media channels for organisations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including proof reading and copy editing skills
- Experience in delivering training for digital skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team, as well as ability to work independently
- Experience of working with crowdsourcing platforms
- Experience in updating and creating copy for websites
- Experience in using Adobe Suite, creating images for the web and/or video production
If you have what it takes please send your CV.