- Job Reference: 00038586-1
- Date Posted: 11 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Newport, Gwent
- Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
A national civil engineering company with offices in South Wales/Hereford is looking for a Project Manager to oversee civil engineering packages for housebuilders/developers.
A civil engineering/groundworkers contractor, they specialise in supplying packages for national housebuilders across Wales and the South West of England.
If you are successful in your application, as Project Manager you will become an integral member of a tight-knit team within a family run company - some employees have been at this company for over three decades!
On top of this, as they have been trading for 50+ years, and have tight relationships with local housebuilders as well as the national developers - there is no shortage of work here. They are beginning a new 6 year project next month.
They’ve been hiring throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and show no signs of stopping – new roles went live today and interviews are being scheduled for next week as the requirements are urgent. On top of this, they have a huge pipeline of future work!
Requirements for this Project Manager position:
* Minimum 5 years’ experience managing sites
* Experience working for/with housebuilders
* Experience overseeing groundworks packages
* SMSTS qualified
* CSCS Card
* 3day First Aid at Work Qualified
* HND in Civil Engineering
* Full UK Driving License
* You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Package for this Project Manager position:
* Up to £50,000 salary
* Annual bonuses
* Fast tracked career progression
* Training & development
* Competitive pension