Project Manager - Kent & Sussex
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Kent & Sussex|
|Salary:||£400000 - £500000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Hitchman|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 11:46|
- A family run Building Services Company who are made up of 4 divisions, these are Building Maintenance, Projects, Cleaning Services & Window Cleaning.
- Based in Berkshire.
- Turnover last year was circa £25million.
- They employ around 420 engineers as a group with 170 of these being within maintenance & projects.
- Major clients include: MOD, Barclays Bank, RBS, CBRE, BT, Multiple Hospitals, Morris & Spottiswood.
- A company who are passionate about ethics & attitude.
To be based at Chatham Barracks predominantly, however your area of cover would be East Sussex & Kent.
- You will be looking after a dozen engineers on site and managing the immediate project they have.
- Working within the Barracks in the training department, where the carpenters & plumbers are trained. There are Bays where the trainees learn their trade, the walls are being refurbished. This should be finished in around November.
- Hours – 9am – 5pm (40 hour weeks)
- Project Values will be anything from £60k - £500k.
SALARY & PACKAGE
£40,000 - £50,000
- Company Car
- 20 Days Holidays & 8 Bank Holidays
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's