|Salary||Up to £40,000 depending on experience||Sector||Engineering|
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to assist in the delivery of the Project Management Service at The County Hospital, Hereford in accordance with the Service Provider Agreement (PFI).
In this role, you’ll encompass all aspects of project delivery, utilising both in house and outsourced labour, to deliver services that comply with best practice, mandatory and statutory requirements, contractual obligations and corporate governance.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).Package description
A s part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
40 hours per week Monday – Friday, flexibility is a mustMain responsibilities
- Preparation of specifications, schedules of works, programmes and cost plans to ensure project works are delivered and managed in accordance with contractual obligations
- Management and monitoring of project work, utilising both in-house and out-sourced labour to deliver services that comply with best practice, mandatory and statutory requirements, contractual obligations and corporate governance
- Collaboration and liaison with the Estates team to deliver Change Notice and Lifecycle requirements, including: assisting with delivery of cyclical replacement programme; reviewing maintenance records, service reports, etc, in support of lifecycle applications; the provision of cost data for change and lifecycle works; and assistance to ensure the efficient hand over of project work to the Estates team
- Update and maintenance of the technical library, including drawings, health and safety files, operations and maintenance manuals, room data sheets and service records
- Providing information to ensure the asset schedule of equipment can be updated, and required maintenance identified
- Provision of management information, data and analysis
- Experience in the delivery and management of project works
- Experience within the healthcare sector, including working knowledge of applicable HTM and HBN
- Duty Holder experience, for example, authorised person/competent person in applicable disciplines
- Relevant building/engineering qualification and/or experience
- Articulate and confident communicator (both verbal and written), with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Experience in managing and monitoring contractor performance
- Proactive and pragmatic approach to issue resolution
- Commitment to continuous improvement and service excellence
- Experience of working within complex/PFI contractual framework
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.