Project Manager - Fire & Security
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Fire & Security|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Evans|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 15:28|
I'm currently representing a very reputable and growing business based in Newcastle who specialise in compliance, Fire, and Security systems. This company is currently recruiting for a Project Manager within the Fire & Security sector. The ideal Project Manager will be from the Fire & Security space, however candidates with a good technical (M&E / FM) and commercial background will be considered. The role will be based out of the North East, but travel may be required to sites across the UK.
The Ideal Project Manager
• Experience within the Fire & Security Sector.
• Managing projects of various sizes.
• Experience working either within a specialised Fire & Security business, or an FM company.
• Experience of working in different environments (Commercial, Industrial and Residential).
• Good commercial awareness.
• Good people management.
• Driving Licence.
Package for the Project Manager
• Competitive salary – Circa £45,000.
• Bonus on completed works.
• Company vehicle / allowance.
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday.
• Training Courses.
If you would like to find out more about this Project Manager role within the Fire & Security sector, please get in touch with Ryan Evans – 0121 450 5000 email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mobile Fire & Security Engineer – Southampton
£29000 - £32000 per annum
Mobile Fire & Security Engineer – Bristol
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Mobile Fire & Security Engineer – London
£30000 - £38000 per annum
Mobile Fire & Security Engineer – London - £34,000
£30000 - £34000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Flexible Hrs, Pension