|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
I'm currently representing a very reputable and growing business based in Newcastle who specialise in compliance, Fire, and Security systems. This company is currently recruiting for a Project Manager within the Fire & Security sector. The ideal Project Manager will be from the Fire & Security space, however candidates with a good technical (M&E / FM) and commercial background will be considered. The role will be based out of the North East, but travel may be required to sites across the UK.
The Ideal Project Manager
• Experience within the Fire & Security Sector.
• Managing projects of various sizes.
• Experience working either within a specialised Fire & Security business, or an FM company.
• Experience of working in different environments (Commercial, Industrial and Residential).
• Good commercial awareness.
• Good people management.
• Driving Licence.
Package for the Project Manager
• Competitive salary – Circa £45,000.
• Bonus on completed works.
• Company vehicle / allowance.
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday.
• Training Courses.
If you would like to find out more about this Project Manager role within the Fire & Security sector, please get in touch with Ryan Evans – 0121 450 5000 email@example.com