- Job Reference: 00096237-1
- Date Posted: 18 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Alva, Clackmannanshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology
- Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £48,200 - £53,556 pa
Contract: Permanent, Full time
• 34 days leave including bank holidays
• Private healthcare
• Employee assistance programme
• Retail discount card.
AccuBio is a newly formed UK based company (2022), wholly owned by Zhejiang Orient Gene Biotech, with the vision to become a great enterprise in the field of global in-vitro diagnostics, that integrates global science and technology to provide health diagnosis and support for life.
AccuBio, has exciting investment plans to grow the UK business, with an initial investment of £5m, to increase production of lateral flow test devices to 2m tests per week, covering different disease types and applications.
Our current focus is on production of COVID-19 antigen and VISITECT® CD4 tests. With plans for rapid expansion of the test menu on offer from AccuBio we are seeking to recruit a Project Manager who will be instrumental in leading the activities of a multi-functional project team to achieve the ambitious goals set to grow the business.
Project Manager - Job Purpose:
To lead the planning, implementation, reporting and successful delivery of one or more projects in line with agreed expectations and approved project plans.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Define the scope of a project in collaboration with function heads and associated teams.
• Lead activities to create the required project paperwork
• Define the Project Team and deliver appropriate communication to ensure a successful and effective project team.
• Create and manage a detailed plan and timeline addressing all required activities
• Identify and highlight project issues, risks and bottlenecks in activities and resource requirements.
Day to day management of each project:
• Drive the day-to-day activities and priorities of the project, working with the team to keep the energy and drive high.
• Chair meetings with appropriate team members and ensure agenda, actions and minutes are completed.
• Utilise standard forms, logs and registers to document project activities.
• Ensure project activities conform to all quality management requirements.
• Implement a communication schedule to update all stakeholders.
• Ensure project team are working effectively and have required resources and experience.
Report on project progress:
• Author report(s) on project progress as required.
• Communicate project progress across the business
• Ensure all risks and issues are highlighted, evaluated and escalated to senior management where appropriate.
• Monitor project budgets and communicate as required
Project Manager - Knowledge. Skills & Experience:
• Educated to degree level in a related discipline
• Proven experience of project management techniques (Prince 2, Agile etc)
• Minimum 1 year of leading and managing projects.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with proven experience of delivering successful outcomes, with client, vendor and internal teams
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Experienced user of Microsoft Project
• Competent in use of Microsoft Office programs, Excel, Word PowerPoint etc
• Strong analytical / problem solving skills
• Able to prioritise and manage multiple projects showing leadership, negotiation, presentation and facilitation skills
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision to meet required timelines.
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Effective communication skills across all levels of the organisation
• Can do attitude
• Project Management Qualification i.e Prince 2, Agile etc
• Educated to degree level in a scientific subject
• Experience working in a regulated environment (ISO 13485)
• Understanding of FDA / IVDD / IVDR / WHO requirements
• Use of electronic QMS / document control systems
• Understanding of Change Control process
• Protocol / Report / SOP creation
• Worked as part of a cross-functional team across different sites / countries.
AccuBio Core values:
• Continuous Innovation
• Customer Orientation
• Challenge the Impossible
• Grow together
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications. If you do not hear from us in four weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please