|Location||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
12 Month FTC
up to £50,000
Project Manager required by leading Cheltenham based Engineering company. The successful candidate will take ownership of projects to deliver New Product Introduction.
- Planning and managing projects from concept to delivery.
- Ensuring that projects met quality cost and timescale objectives.
- Producing plans for delivery of NPI and product sourcing projects.
- Resource planning to ensure project delivery.
- Identifying and minimising risks.
- Providing updates to senior management required.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A background within a similar role, delivering high value projects.
- Previous experience of an engineering or manufacturing or aerospace or equivalent environment.
- A working knowledge of procurement and the supply chain with experience of dealing with suppliers of electronic components.
- Comprehensive knowledge of project methodologies
Highly organised and analytical with outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence.
Please contact Anna Hinton. 01453 829521.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.