|Location||Filton, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||Up to £35.00 per hour||Sector||Executive and Management, Engineering|
A great new role as a Project Manager has opened up based in Filton, Bristol. On an initial 12 month contract, that is likely to be extended. A successful applicant for this exciting Project Manager role will be responsible for the end to end deliverance of the exciting development of new aeroplane wing technology.
- The role is within Information Management as a supporting project manager. Reporting to the HO Application Management who has the end to end accountability for the information system
- Define, implement and drive a project team/organization all along the project phases, including people coming from other functions
- Achieve project objectives (time, scope, cost, quality) to customer satisfaction in compliance with internal and external rules and regulations
- Engineering / manufacturing background Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Agile project management and to understand the PLM( product lifecycle management) toolset
- Degree or equivalent in Project Management/Information Management/Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering
- Project reporting, risk identification and mitigation, financial planning management and reporting
- £35 an hour
- Core working hours 8am-5pm
You will be required to travel a few times a month to Broughton, North Wales. Sometimes you will need to travel to European offices e.g. Toulouse, France.
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport. Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.