|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||John C Moore|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 14:52|
Project Manager opportunity with an innovative SME that are experiencing fantastic growth.
The company specialise in assembly and process control and serve a wide and diverse customer base and have developed their own innovative software.
As Project Manager you will be joining a growing company who are working with a number of SME's and major manufactures and will be an integral part of the organisation moving forward.
Job Title - Project Manager (Full time)
Salary - up to £50,000
Location – Coventry
About the role
As Project Manager you will take ownership of project management and sales support. You will be predominately based in the Coventry office but may require scheduled visits to clients sites.
The Project Engineer will take responsibility for:
• Managing Projects and close liaison with the sales and technical team, suppliers and the end customer
• Planning and follow up of new and current projects
• Responding to new and past requests on client support related activities in line with customer requests.
• Preparation of necessary project documents and administration requirements
• Undertake training on company software and products
About the Person
The Project Manager will be experienced managing multiple projects and facing customers in the Automotive, Aerospace and general manufacturing sector. Additionally they will be able to demonstrate competent knowledge of software and automation solutions.
• Degree level or relevant work experience
• Proficient in Microsoft programs (MSOffice, MSPlanner or other relevant software programs)
• Keen interest in software and automation (willing to learn specific software related to the business)
• The ideal candidate will show a willingness to learn and enjoy the challenge of a diverse range of responsibilities within a fast growing dynamic team.
This Project Management role offers an excellent salary up to £50,000. This is an excellent opportunity for career and personal development within a growing company operating within a niche market. You will be trained around innovative state of the art company software that is at the forefront of its sector.
If this opportunity sounds of interest don't hesitate to get in touch
Please apply on-line or call John on 0121 450 50 20 for a confidential discussion
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's