|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: car/allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Tanya Loosemore|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 09:29|
This company is a world leader in construction. They are innovative and creative delivering often complex construction schemes through to facilities management.
Having secured a large scale project in the heart of Exeter with plans to expand their presence in the region, they are keen to appoint an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team.
Reporting into a Senior Manager, you will be required to take responsibility for your projects from the enabling works, to successful completion and handover. You will ensure the site is managed effectively with high standards of Health & Safety, quality and client satisfaction.
Applicants must display:
- a demonstrable track record of delivering multi million pound construction projects
- a solid career history with a main contractor
- sound technical construction knowledge, ideally qualified to min HNC level or equivalent
- In date SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid Certificates
- strong commercial acumen with excellent organisation, man management and communication skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Competitive, based on experience
Construction Project Manager
£60000 - £69000 per annum
Project Change Manager
£34234 - £40903 per annum
MEP Project Manager
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Mechanical Project Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum