|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Denise Phillips|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 10:57|
One our key clients in the utility sector are seeking an experienced Project Manager who will support the execution and delivery of business projects throughout the project lifecycle from initiation to project closure.
As Business Project Manager you will be required to document all aspects of the specific project(s) you are working on whilst developing plans and controlling project risks.
This rate for this role is up to £500 per day depending on experience.
Key areas of accountability will include:
- Build and lead high performing project teams overseeing multiple projects at various stages of the project lifecycle
- Identify the best approach for successful project delivery whilst being an advocate for project change and ensuring a smooth transition following the Thames project framework.
- Ensure projects are deployed and embedded through the change cycle whilst ensuring minimum impact to both the customer and business
- Support the execution of the project test phase; review strategies, scripts and results to identify business resource to support
- Chairing and facilitation of project working and steering groups to develop the most effective project solutions
- Deliver effective project communications; design, develop and deliver communication plans and supporting documentation.
- Demonstrate effective risk management; identification, evaluation and tracking
- Work with key stakeholders to identify training and development needs and where necessary arrange and support training activities
- Work to deliver projects on-time, to cost and business benefit
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to communicate to various audiences and to cut through complexity and simplify
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and proactively network.
- Manage project risk; make timely decisions, develop solutions and facilitate mitigating actions
- Able to deliver on time and work well under pressure
- Create project plans and prioritise tasks
- Experience of working with project management methodologies, tools and lifecycles
- Knowledge of change management tools & techniques
- Good inclination for strategic and tactical planning and execution
- Flexible and resilient; able to work in ambiguous situations; engage hands-on to get stuff done; flexible in location and at times hours worked to get projects across the line
- Able to work collaboratively in a complex and high change environment
- Experience of working within a change or business transformation environment
- Desirable but not essential: Certificate in PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's