|Location||Dudley, West Midlands||Job Type||Permanent|
* Conduct weekly Project Meetings with tool room production staff and review timings.
* Support customer needs from kick off to sign off on tools.
* Monitor project budgets and liaise with production on supplier choice and costs.
* Support Tool Trails where required on UK tools on site or at customers.
* Lead project cost to QAF meeting reviews with production ensuring all budgets are monitored on a weekly basis.
* Update and send weekly timing plans to customers keeping them fully up to date on progress.
* Liaise with suppliers to support tool room on any sub contracted work in relation to project work.
* Be main interface between customers and production in all communication.
* Ensure all customer milestones are highlighted and met within the project timing.
* Support tool room production on any major tool modifications that require timing plans being maintained and submitted to the customer.
Previous experience / Qualifications:
* Previous experience in a tool making/ machining environment essential, automotive is desirable.
* Experience in the use of a project management tools and processes.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
* Understanding of commercial aspects of projects and able to quote additional work when required.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.