|Location||Yeovil, Somerset||Job Type||Permanent|
- Interfacing between the project and functional business areas to achieve the overall
- Demonstrate good communication and encouragement across functional business areas, for
- Effective co-ordination of the project and the inter dependencies into the overall
Programme or as an independent small project, including resolution or mitigation of any
risks and issues arising during the project.
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with company policies, and processes
- Ensuring delivery of contract life cycle relevant to accountable project
- Managing and production of the required deliverables proactively monitoring its progress,
resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action to achieve quality and
schedule within budget
- Planning, designing and monitoring the project, preparing any project plans as required.
- Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and
control of the project
- Managing the projects budget on behalf of the company, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the project progresses
- Manage Authorisations in line with level of accountability
- Manage Profitability in line with level of accountability
- Identify, capture and manage risks to the project, including the development of
contingency plan, in accordance with company policy and process
- Liaison with the programme management (if part of a programme) and related projects to ensure alignment and integration
- Engagement with IPTs, Customers and vendors in line with level of accountability.
- Applying change control and configuration management processes.
- Liaise with project assurance representatives to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project
- Conduct project reviews and highlighting actions / recommendations to appropriate business area, ensuring good communication links
- Managing project administration
- Reporting the progress of the programme at regular intervals to the appropriate level of management both internally and to the customer
- Chair Internal Configuration Change Boards (CCB) and Configuration Implementation Boards (CIB) as required, supported by Configuration Management.
Required Skills, Training and Knowledge:
- Project management approach to the specific requirements of the project, including good
knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects
- Understand and apply business case and risk management processes
- Ability to make decisions with limited facts
- Establish good working relationships with the senior responsible owner of the project and
where appropriate Customer representatives
- Build and sustain effective communications with other roles involved in the project
- Direct, manage and motivate the project team
- Develop and maintain an agreed project plan and detailed stage plans
- Tailor expert knowledge to meet specific circumstances including strong knowledge of those
key functional disciplines such as Engineering, Operations, CS&T and Procurement
- Plan and manage deployment of physical and financial resources to meet project milestones
- Apply quality management principles and processes
Omega Resource Group Ltd are acting as the employment agent for this position. To find out more information about this role, please apply if you believe you have the relevant experience. Alternatively please contact Katarzyna Sieniuc on 01793 317853 /
To view more of our open positions, please visit our website at www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.