|Job Title:||Project manager|
|Salary:||£26000 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 09:54|
Responsible for ensuring that the clients are provided with the best possible service, that profits are maximised and that all available potential work is converted to orders for the Company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure that the number of orders from your clients are maximised.
* Ensure that profits are maximised.
* Ensure that the service provided to the client is first class.
* Produce shop floor manufacturing documentation (routing, drawings etc).
* Purchase contract-related production goods/services as required.
* Liaise with and organise subcontract activities.
* Coordinate the timely production of contract documentation.
* Support and coordinate with your fellow project managers to utilise to the full the skills inherent within the project management team.
* Be the designated single point of contact for the client to ensure that good communication is maintained.
* Ensure that quality standards are maintained and performance data collated in accordance with the quality system.
* Analyse performance data and compare to the agreed business group Key Performance Indicators. Report results to your line manager.
* Review and agree personal development objectives annually with your line manager.
* Manage key client accounts for existing work.
* Identify new work opportunities within assigned client accounts.
* Visit clients as and when required, UK and/or abroad.
* To provide reports and analysis as required.
* To prepare presentations, proposals, plans, contact reports as necessary.
* To effectively solve problems and manage risk to ensure achievement of targets.
* Develop and put in place strategies in order to create new work opportunities from existing or assigned clients.
* Utilise your personal skill set to the best of your ability for the company.
* Projects Team - supporting and working with your colleagues to ensure all work going through the projects department is completed effectively and efficiently.
* Sales Team - converting enquiries to quotes, receiving new projects and fully understanding the client's requirements, quoting additional scopes of supply.
* Production Team - ensuring all shop floor documentation is completed on time and in full, overseeing the project as it flows through production.
* Finance Team - reporting profitability and expected invoicing.
* Clients - Single point of contact for designated clients, delivering updates and all communication, good or bad.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Flexible Hrs, Pension
Project Civil Engineer - Cambridge
£32000 - £37000 per annum
£33000 - £35000 per annum
£43,000 - £45,000