|Location||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Industry: Technical Engineering/Defence
Employment: Contract - 3 Months initially
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager with a background working on technical engineering projects to secure a short term contract with a view to extension.
As a Project manager you will be supporting the Programme Management team in a busy period to enable the progression of some key projects.
You will need to show both a technical awareness and a commercial acumen as you will be working on deliver some key projects.
The role will require you to be involved in the following aspects:
* To assume responsibility for the management and delivery of assigned projects
* To have understanding of project and contractual requirements.
* Define, communicate, execute & monitor the project assigned to you
* Develop and execute project plans and statements of work.
* Develop and lead project teams
* Undertake risk, issue and opportunity management
* Manage customer expectations and build strong customer relationship for future opportunities.
* Develop project performance dashboards to monitor project progress
* Manage, report status and performance of the assigned projects
This is critical role that requires someone ASAP at this exciting time on a contract basis
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV .
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Project Engineers, programme engineers, Project coordinators, Junior PMs, PMO Analysts and more.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.