|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£29000 - £31000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alisha O’Flanagan|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 11:04|
An outstanding Bournemouth based company has an opportunity for an enthusiastic Project Manager to join their growing team! This company is dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving, its a perfect opportunity for an individual looking for a permanent opportunity to thrive within an exciting marine environment.
Project Management of Rigging, Trade Sales, Hydraulics and Thrusters. Work with suppliers, clients and working with the production/build team to ensure on time completion and test program.
• Management of projects till delivery
• Planning and scheduling, generating activity requests with the design team and ensuring drawing packs are issued; job entry, BoMs etc.
• Working within budget targets
• Providing technical sales support to new and existing customers, creating technical specifications prior to quotes and orders
• Pre-sales technical inspections and customer visits as required
• Work with Directors to implement manufacturing techniques and methods. Ensuring all products comply with classification societies an ensuring products comply and rules are up to date.
• Oversee quality systems and procedures for projects
• Confident communicator & Telephone manner
• Organisational skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Business orientated, able to work extended hours when the business dictates
• Possess own transport
• Willingness to travel
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Alisha on 02380 63 33 99
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Flexible Hrs, Pension
Project Civil Engineer - Cambridge
£32000 - £37000 per annum
£33000 - £35000 per annum
£43,000 - £45,000