|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£250.00 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-06-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Bolland|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 10:28|
Salary: Day rate, negotiable
Temporary Role: 6 Month Contract
Hours: Full-time, Monday-Friday
Pertemps Specialist Division are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join our public sector client on an initial 6 month contract, to focus primarily on the Public Health Reform Programme, which covers areas such as policies, procedures, and cost efficiencies.
Your key duties will involve:
- Focusing on the Public Health Reform Programme, which covers areas such as; policies, procedures, and cost efficiencies
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Proven experience of project management.
- Good knowledge and evidenced application of methodologies and techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects.
- Experience of change management and the use of skills to facilitate change.
- Experience of co-ordinating all Project Phases including Initiation, Design, Implementation, Transition and Support.
- Experience of chairing meetings.
- Evidence of excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to recognise and adapt to the environment in which the project operates.
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- Degree educated or equivalent with significant professional experience.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV online or alternatively call 01382 221234 for an informal chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Pharmaceutical Project Manager
£25.00 - £30.21 per hour, Benefits: Free- Parking Onsite
HR Project Support
£225 - £275 per day
Commissioning and Logistics Project Mgr
£400 - £440 per day
Dependant on Experince
£30000 - £35000 per annum