|Salary||£250.00 per day||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
Salary: Day rate, negotiable
Temporary Role: 6 Month Contract
Hours: Full-time, Monday-Friday
Pertemps Specialist Division are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join our public sector client on an initial 6 month contract, to focus primarily on the Public Health Reform Programme, which covers areas such as policies, procedures, and cost efficiencies.
Your key duties will involve:
- Focusing on the Public Health Reform Programme, which covers areas such as; policies, procedures, and cost efficiencies
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Proven experience of project management.
- Good knowledge and evidenced application of methodologies and techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects.
- Experience of change management and the use of skills to facilitate change.
- Experience of co-ordinating all Project Phases including Initiation, Design, Implementation, Transition and Support.
- Experience of chairing meetings.
- Evidence of excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to recognise and adapt to the environment in which the project operates.
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- Degree educated or equivalent with significant professional experience.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV online or alternatively call 01382 221234 for an informal chat.