|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Are you an experienced Project Manager in the Fire & Security sector? An opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager within a global service provider. The position is based inside of the M25, and will be a mobile role covering a number of sites.
• Prepare specifications briefs in consultation with staff
• Tender works in line with our Procurement Policy
• Prepare budget costs and ongoing budgetary control
• Appoint and manage consultants and other specialist contractors
• Attend regular approval meeting with Client interface
• Must be willing to undertake company standard internal training workshops and work to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), if applicable
• Ensure all RAMS are suitable and sufficient whether work is subcontracted or delivered by an in house team and are in place and adhered to
• Liaise with the helpdesk administrators regarding organising any out of hours or weekend working including the control of sub contractors and ensuring both site security and the client are aware of any out of hours works. This work includes the inspection of permits to work issued to sub contractors and ensure they are operated correctly.
• Manage projects from input to design specification, tender, installation to commissioning, practical completion, handover and invoicing
• Ensure appropriate record keeping in maintained and available for Client audits
• Proven and extensive experience within the fire and security industry .
• Proven experience in the Installation of fire detection and alarm systems in accordance with BS5839pt1 2017 and BRE /LPS1014 installation rules .
• Proven knowledge on relevant Fire standards BS 5839 Pt 1 – 2017, BS 6266 Pt 1 – 2013, BS 7273 Standards
• Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline would be an important pre-requisite of the role
• Proven experience in Project Management
• Ability to plan and organise their work effectively to meet changing environments and needs
• Proven track record to the successful delivery of multi task building services related projects
• Experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare or processing industry and working within a GMP environment would be an advantage
• To be able to communicate at all levels, with excellent written and oral skills
• To be self motivated and to be able to motivate others, to be reliable and to be able to act with responsibility
• Hold sufficient Health and Safety (CDM) experience that allows the effective running of projects.
If you're a Project manager within the Fire & Security sector and interested in finding out more, please get in touch with Ryan Evans. email@example.com 0121 450 5000