Your experience of both Mechanical Engineering and Project Management would be of interest to my client. You will be a skilled communicator, able to build strong relationships with clients.
You will be given a transparent career pathway plus excellent training and development opportunities.
This role is working for a management consultancy and can be based in either Basingstoke or Bristol.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Management Consultant. This role includes:-
- Working with clients in the Civil Nuclear and Oil & Gas industries
- Project creation, development and delivery
- Developing solutions to clients' mechanical engineering problems
- Senior stakeholder management
- Supporting the growth of the P3M Consultancy Practice
- Background in either Oil & Gas or Civil Nuclear
- Chartered Mechanical Engineer
- Some experience managing projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Project Management Consultant
£40-65K depending on experience
Basingstoke or Bristol
Keywords: project management, programme, project, prince2, apmp, mechanical engineering, technical, civil nuclear, oil and gas, O&G, power plant, energy, portfolio, PPM, P3M
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy