|Salary||£450.00 - £500.00 per day||Sector||Engineering|
A Project Engineering Manager role is now available for applicants to be put forward for a multi-national aerospace company, with this opportunity being based in Newport, South Wales.
As a Project Engineering Manager you will be the individual who will identify, plan, communicate and ensure the delivery of the engineering element of the assigned project will be completed to this excellent companies standards.
- Defining the scope of the engineering effort
- Estimating effort & cost,
- Creation and management of work packages and statements of work
- Identifying key external dependencies and deliveries (including but not limited to project milestones)
- Production of a SEMP or equivalent plan into the overall project
- Scheduling and organising the required Technical reviews and providing the deliverables into those reviews
- Producing forward load for the engineering function
- Running the day to day engineering activities with the engineering team
- Define the documentation/work products to be produced and their structure; especially the production of a quality bill of material and Product Breakdown Structure
- Ensure that the processes that will be employed are aligned with business best practice as described in the Business Management System
- Define engineering objectives and constraints including achievement criteria
- Identify the infrastructure and services required (eg IM Services, tools, licences)
- Have SC clearance (will consider if lapsed and you are perfect for role)
- Be experienced and successful in technical product management
- £450-£500 a day
- Core working hours 8am-5pm on 37 hour flexi work week
- On-site parking
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport. Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.