|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Goodwin|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 16:57|
* Keep an eye on all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements
* Interpret clients' requirements
* You'll be managing engineering tasks and projects for and on behalf of our clients
* Identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented
* Evaluate, organise and prioritise workload within a schedule
* You will be liaising with vendors, managing the relationship between the project management team and the client and manage costs and progress along with coordinating queries and escalating issues to the appropriate stakeholder.
* Take responsibility for a team of engineers
* Manage vendor relationships, relaying information between the project management and client.
* Ensure job costs are kept within cost audit quoted parameters and provide progress reports to Project Manager.
* Excellent IT skills
* Ability to work using own initiative
* Technically minded.
* Great organisational skills
* Confident decision-making ability
* Ability to liaise with personnel on all levels.
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to work within budgets and to deadlines
* Good team-leading skills
For more information please call Chris Goodwin on 01453 852553 or send your CV.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's