|Location||Milton Keynes||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£9.00 - £9.18 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pertemps Milton Keynes branch are currently recruiting for 2 x Project Coordinator our client based in Milton Keynes starting ASAP.
Aims of position...
- To be responsible for performing tasks within a project context as directed by a project manager, including support, managing parts of projects, administration, and scheduling and booking resources.
- To deliver the goals and objectives of our customer's projects and deliver effective, flexible field engineer resource solutions to support their changing business demands.
- To monitor the actual progress of projects, against planned progress, to identify actual and potential delays that will/might put the overall delivery date at risk and assist with the formulation of action plans to recover the delay.
- Take ownership of project delivery problems raised by customers, working diligently on the resolution of the problem until the customer agrees it has been completely resolved to their entire satisfaction.
- Quickly build effective working relationships with customers and engineers.
- To use the effective escalation of appropriate issues both internally and externally to resolve resource and delivery issues.
- To work closely with the project team and schedulers to ensure resource is available in line with project needs.
- Following the instructions of a project manager, liaising with service providers and recourse teams to secure resource for the project.
Skills and Abilities...
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and be reactive
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a project team
- Previous experience working in out sourcing or field engineer environment.
- Experience in SLA's
- Strong negotiation skills
- Problem analysis skills
- Good working knowledge of MS office - Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good Geographical knowledge