|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Alexandra Wortley|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 14:11|
Acorn is recruiting for a Project Coordinator for South West Water - Exeter.
This role will be working in the engineering / developer services department at South West Water.
This role would appeal to a graduate with a year or 2 experience.
- Experience in the design or review of sewers
- Good communications skills are essential
- HND/HNC or above in Civil Engineering or Construction (if construction must have a hydralic understanding).
- The ability to review sewer submissions made under Section 104/ Section102 by developers under the Water Industry Act
- Must be organised
- Good customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Able to work with high volumes
Training will be provided by team members.
6 months assignment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32000 - £40000 per annum
Product & Technical Coordinator
£25000 - £27000 per annum
Finance & Business Coordinator
Up to £25000 per annum
£38000 - £45000 per annum
£40000 - £50000 per annum