|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Alexandra Wortley|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 14:11|
Acorn is recruiting for a Project Coordinator for South West Water - Exeter.
This role will be working in the engineering / developer services department at South West Water.
This role would appeal to a graduate with a year or 2 experience.
- Experience in the design or review of sewers
- Good communications skills are essential
- HND/HNC or above in Civil Engineering or Construction (if construction must have a hydralic understanding).
- The ability to review sewer submissions made under Section 104/ Section102 by developers under the Water Industry Act
- Must be organised
- Good customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Able to work with high volumes
Training will be provided by team members.
6 months assignment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus Scheme, Pension Scheme, Car Allowance, 25 Days Holiday
MEP Revit/BIM Coordinator
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits
Offshore Resource Coordinator
£20000 - £30000 per annum