Project Co-Ordinator (Coventry)
|Job Title:||Project Co-Ordinator (Coventry)|
|Salary:||£27000 - £28000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Amarah Ranger|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 10:30|
Salary: £28,000- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)- flexible working hours
Are you a Project Co-ordinator who has worked in a technical environment previously? If so are you interested in working for one of the most successful facilities management service providers with a national presence?
FMC Network are proud to be working with one of the most outstanding service providers, assisting them to find an excellent project co-ordinator in Coventry or within a commutable distance on a full time basis.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Providing assistance to the Projects Compliance Manager in the running of all M&E Project Works including operational, purchasing and financial support.
• The ability to work under minimal direction and control and communicate effectively with other team members, the client and sub-contractors.
• A flexible approach with statistical and computer/administrative skills is required.
• Experience of Project Co-Ordination is essential.
• Previous experience in a Technical environment would be desirable.
• Understanding of financial or purchasing activities.
• Strong interpersonal skills – both written & verbal.
• Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Office and CAFM Systems.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the industry offering excellent career opportunities and a great package.
For any more information or applications contact Amarah Ranger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01214505000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's