|Salary||£19000 - £20000 per annum||Sector||Executive and Management|
My client is looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis offering a salary of £19,000 - £20,000pa, dependant on experience, plus benefits. This is a full time position, 37.5 hours a week
My client is a progressive and fast growing market leader based in Lichfield. They are seeking to appoint someone office based to provide administrative support to their Project Managers, who ensure that their Projects are installed and managed efficiently. This will therefore be a high responsibility role.
Duties will include:
• New order entry and sales order processing
• Written acknowledgement of Customer orders
• Scheduling of materials, issuing requirements to procurement and scheduling site attendances
• Financial management of Customer accounts within agreed credit limits
• Shipping of goods and raising invoices and applications for payment as the project progresses
• Day to day management of Projects, this will include communicating with Customers, Project Managers and installation teams to achieve efficient site progression.
• Efficient organisation of both paper & electronic documentation to allow ease of traceability.
• Production & amendment of project specific Auto CAD schematic diagrams (training will be provided)
Skills & experience
Experience of working in a busy office environment in required, with experience of using IT and other communication methods to liaise with internal and external Customers effectively.
• GCSE O level or equivalent education
• The ability to work independently with minimum supervision and manage daily tasks
• Commercial awareness of standard business practices from pre order stage to final account billing
• Evidence of ability to compose written correspondence to Customers and internal personnel
• A desire to learn new skills and acquire product knowledge
• A practical, systematic and logical approach to problem solving
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Awareness of profit margins and budgetary control of projects
• Knowledge of the Construction or related Industry
• Legal awareness with regards to Terms & Conditions of sale
• Evidence of good attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please apply online! Or call 01283 512225