|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Dewhurst|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 17:29|
Do you want to join a vibrant, growing Architectural practice? Are you looking to run your own projects and lead your own team?
A fresh opportunity for a Project Architect has arisen at an award winning practice in Central Birmingham. This RIBA Chartered practice is currently looking for a confident team leader to take on a range of projects in a job running capacity. Having recently won numerous large scale commercial and residential schemes and so can offer a variety of new, challenging projects.
This highly regarded Architecture Practice are known for their attention to detail and excellent designs. They are constantly working to produce sustainable solutions over a range of project sectors and Architectural services.
This is a practice who place a high importance on the investment into resources and support staff to continually develop their skills. They offer a competitive salary, training and progression opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Responsibilities: Project Architect
- Project Delivery
- Liaising Clients to understand their business goals
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, and building regulations
- Solving any issues that may arise
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Assist on planning applications and appeals
- Visit site for inspections, attend meetings and liaises with other professionals
- Assist in business development
- Qualified RIBA Architect
- Strong design and technical skills
- Ability to design/detail using Revit is essential
- Experienced within the Architectural industry
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards and Building Regulations
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's