|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Early Finish every Friday - 1pm|
|Start Date:||2019-03-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Martin Leslie|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 12:58|
- Salary range - £40,000 - £45,000 PA + Pension + Reduced health-care plan
- Location – New, modern office space in Central London, Clerkenwell area.
- Experience in the Education sector a must.
- Benefits include - Regular in-house training sessions including Revit and BIM courses
- Working hours - 37.5hrs per week (Mon- Thurs 8.30am – 5.30pm & Friday 8.30am – 1pm)
• The Project Architect should have 3-5 years post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements
• Excellent presentation skills, including an ability to use Revit, Photoshop and Sketch Up. In addition, experience using Lumion/podium is preferable (ability to portray work in 3D)
• Strong client facing skills and confident to lead design team and client meetings and presentations.
Our client are looking for creativity, capability and commitment from their staff. They invest in their employees and always try to keep them at the forefront of architecture and their working culture provides an open, responsive and inventive approach to projects. They have studios in Manchester and London and work across Residential, Education, Leisure and Commercial sectors
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's