|Salary||£35000 - £43000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Would you like to join a large modern Architectural Consultancy based in the center of Bristol?
If so then there is an opportunity for a Project Architect to join a sociable team of Architects and Technicians. You will be running projects from inception through to completion in a variety of project sectors.
The Consultancy work in all Revit therefore it is important that you are confident in with this software. You will be working in a modern open plan office where there is always something going on from pizza to Yoga and plenty of social events to fill your calendar. You will be fully supported in any additional training, qualifications, or charterships and a clear career progression structure is available to you.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Project Delivery
- Creating presentation drawings and 3D visuals/renders
- Liaising Clients to understand their business goals
- Preparing concept scheme designs from client briefs
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, and building regulations
- Solving any issues that may arise
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Visit site for inspections
- Assist in business development
- Project delivery across all RIBA stages
- Recognised RIBA Part III qualification
- Proficiency in Revit
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards and UK experience
- Good freehand sketching ability to a high level