|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Randle|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 15:31|
A leading architectural firm in the South West has an opening for an experienced Architect. The practice has over 25 years of experience and a reputation as one of the best practices in Exeter.
This practice is known for its high quality work in multiple sectors such as Education, Housing, Churches, Hotels and Community Developments. You’ll be provided with the chance to lead a team in a medium sized architecture practice, while working alongside both directors who take an active involvement in all projects.
A successful candidate will find themselves working in a modern, open plan office in the heart of Exeter. The practice prides itself on client relations and providing practical and imaginative design. As an Architect in this firm you’ll be valued member of a diverse team.
The Role: Architect
- Managing and running your own projects
- Leading a vibrant, creative and hardworking team
- Initially preparing working drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Liaising with different contractors and working professionals
- Production of design developments and construction documents along with architectural planning, drafting and detailing
- Attending client and site meetings
- Excellent technical and design skills
- Strong working knowledge of UK Planning policies and building regulations
- 3-5 years working experience
- Confident leading a team and managing personal workload
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's