Project & Events Coordinator
|Job Title:||Project & Events Coordinator|
|Salary:||£14.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 13:11|
This is a temporary role to start ASAP until the end of May 2019 initially and will pay up to £14.00 per hour. Applicants must be immediately available.
The main purpose of the Project and Events Coordinator will be to provide administration and coordination project support for the organisations events and conferences. Duties include:
- Develop and maintain project schedules, project documentation and organise project team meetings
- Track progress, delivery against milestones and produce project monitoring reports
- Check stocks of promotional materials and order as necessary
- Producing and circulating document to the relevant groups including Speakers, Delegates, Exhibitors, staff and venues in advance of the day
- Produce interactive tools to promote networking between delegates and engagement with exhibitors and the team.
- Regularly update social media and newsletter with programme content
- Add speakers / speaker bios to website and social media channels.
- Update event venue with requirements
- Support with invitations and registrations.
- A strong background in administration
- Experience of project scheduling and coordinating task management to deadlines
- Event coordination experience, including working with venues, dealing with delegates, pre- and post-event administration
- Experience of a variety of software packages, including, Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to plans actions to accomplish goals systematically, including establishing time-frames, identifying resource needs, and following up on details.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people, on the telephone, through face-to-face contact and through written correspondence.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with design programs, for example, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Publisher is desirable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's