|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Salary:||£10.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 16:12|
This is a temporary position to start ASAP until the end of April 2019 initially and will pay 10.00 per hour.
The team predominantly deal with the issuing and maintenance of Insurer and Broker Terms of Business Agreements, Delegated Underwriting Authorities and Sub Delegated Underwriting Authorities including the onboarding process prior to relationships commencing.
The Project Administrator will support a programme that provides a consolidated approach to implementing the changes in order to meet the expectations of a number of stakeholders.
- Provide day to day support to the Counterparty Contracts Team in respect of the project.
- Deal with general enquiries relating to the project via email and telephone.
- Issue correspondence to Brokers and Insurers advising them of the changes occurring.
- Manage novation agreements from preparation through to signature.
- Build effective working relationships with Insurers and Brokers.
- Identify gaps in processes and suggest solutions.
- Manually extract and analyse data.
- Review contracts - ensuring that all data held is accurate and meets all regulatory and Company requirements.
- A strong administration background supporting projects
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and working with spreadsheet
- Legal background (desirable, but not necessary)
- Confident, organised, motivated and focused
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- A fast learner who can adapt to new processes and systems
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Investigative nature
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Can work on own initiative and possesses excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£10.12 per hour, Benefits: Regular pay reviews & Potential to earn bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £9.40 per annum
£20000 - £23000 per annum
£15.50 per hour
£14.73 per hour