|Job Title:||Project Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Thomas|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 11:16|
Reporting to the Commercial Financial Controller and Finance Director, you will take responsibility for the following:
• Monthly accounting for projects
• P&L project reporting within monthly analysis schedules
• Support margin improvement initiatives across the business
• Identification of P&L risks and opportunities
• Ownership and management of balance sheets
To be considered for this role, you will
• Be a qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA or equivalent)
• Have project accounting experience
• Have experience of managing, analysing and interpreting large volumes of data
• Have strong technical accounting knowledge
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's